Thank you for your interest in working with Towson University students. Though inclusion in our database is free, we do have guidelines we would like you to be aware of before you create a provider profile. Completing and submitting a profile for the database assumes your agreement with the statements below.
• All applications go through a screening process – signing up for the database does not guarantee inclusion and your profile will only be visible once it has been manually approved
*NOTE: We make every effort to review profiles regularly; however, when there is increased demand, your profile may take a few weeks to be visible on the Database
• The Towson University Counseling Center (TUCC) reserves the right to do the following for any reason, at any time without prior notice:
(a) Reject a provider's profile
(b) Remove a provider's profile from the database
• We expect all providers to update their respective profiles at least twice per year to maintain the accuracy of their information; failure to do so may result in your profile being deactivated
• Inclusion in the database is not an endorsement. This database is informational only – those who search the database are made aware that:
- We do not endorse specific providers
- There are other qualified providers in the Towson area that are not currently in the database
• Once your profile is completed and approved, you may receive an invitation to join Towson's Secure File Delivery System – if needed, this will allow referring TUCC staff to:
- Communicate with you in the future regarding referrals
- Confirm that clients have been successfully referred
If you have any questions or concerns about any of the information above, please contact Dr. Robyne Rivers, TUCC Care Manager and Referrals Coordinator, via email: firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone: 410-704-2512
The ability to create a New Provider Profile in the Counseling Center Referral Service is by invitation only. You must have a valid invitation code to proceed.
*If you already have an account, you can sign in here: https://towson.rints.com/login.php